Anderson Valley Tasting Room
UPDATED August 1, 2020
ANDERSON VALLEY TASTING ROOM DETAILS:
We are now open for tastings, wines by the glass and bottle on the patio. The new "Smith Story Weingarten" safely seats 18. Tastings are hosted by Smith Story Wine Cellars founders, Eric and Ali Story. The selection of Smith Story wines will allow you to experience the best of terroir among the Anderson Valley and Sonoma County AVAs. To reserve your private tasting, please select the TOCK RESERVATIONS link above for real time confirmation.
- Address: 9000 CA 128, Philo, CA (Inside The Madrones)
- Summer 2020: Reservation Only Wednesday through Saturday. Monday & Tuesday open for wine shopping & pickup only.
- The reservation fee is $25 per person and is not applied towards purchase.
- Please allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- Walk-ins are welcome if there is availability.
- Questions? You may email tastings at smithstorywines dot com or text: 707.494.5575 (it's faster to reserve through the TOCK link above).
- This location is also home to Smith Story Sundries...Wine Country Treasures and Gifts (one group allowed inside for retail shopping at a time).
- No tasting required for bottle and gift purchases of course!
- "Helluva Summer Slushee" available Thursday-Saturday Only.
- Pickup orders, wines by the bottle and glass are also available to to-go.
Important and enforced Mendocino County Covid-19 Rules as of July 13, 2020:
- No Mask, No Entry.
- Masks are required upon entry of the Weingarten, walking around and while shopping inside tasting room.
- No groups over 6 people.
- Dog Friendly. We welcome behaved dogs but must they must be kept on a leash and on The Madrones property at all times. Also, we discourage petting and touching other guests dogs and our very own Lord Sandwich.
- Offsite Private Tastings and Events: Email us your request details firstname.lastname@example.org